Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

WOW its now 2007!!! Its gone so fast for me. I hope everyone had fun during the holidays. Im still working hard making bows for valentines day, Im almost done, just need to take pics, edit and post. So Im headed back to work after this, so this will be a short blog!

I do have 1 person who I want to mention. She posted her own blog and I want you to go and visit.

The first one is from Ragazza Bella. You will find her at Boutique Cafe. She is an awesome designer and a good friend. visit her blog and find out what shes up to!


http://rbcouture.blogspot.com/

Ok so Im off to finish so I can take pictures tommorrow all day! WHEW!

1 comment:

The Gourmet Momma said...

Aww! Thanks sweetie!!! I LOVE your blog! I just added you to my site also! I cant wait to see what new bows you come up with! You are one talented Hot Mama!! hehe

Love ya girl!,
Nikki
Ragazza Bella