Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!

WOW, I was looking at the last time I blogged and its been over 3 or 4 months! Time sure does fly. Now its Christmas and nearly the end of the year. I hope everyone had a great year this past 2006. For us it was a time to get used to being civilians and not a military spouse, military kids and for my husband a SSG. Although he still forgets he is not in the military anymore and sometimes starts to bark orders to his poor workers. Oh well.

I just have a few couple of grreat finds for you. I know its late, but hey the new year is coming and I thought you might enjoy it.

The first one is:

Join the SHOPPES of BOUTiQUE ViLLAGE



This place is just BOUTIQUE!!!! I love it. Some of you may know I buy usually custom made handbags for myself. Yeah I know, I make my own bags, but I just love to buy someone elses stuff too! So visit this place it is awesome, and if you have time become a member. Its free its fun and just as easy as eBay if not better!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This place is also a boutique shoping place. Only its not like eBay or Boutique Village. This is more of a online "Mall". My store will be coming soon to Couture Walk.

finally dont forget to go and visit Boutique Cafe! They are awesome. Join, have fun, download the podcasts. You get to win cool prizes. I did I have so far won a GC for eBay and a custom pair of pants for my little one jesykah from Raggaza*Bella. So much fun there. Tell them Priscilla sent ya!

So finally my girls want to say Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So everyone have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Priscilla

No comments: